Freedom Fetish Party | 27-01-2024 | Budapest
What is Freedom Fetish?
Freedom Fetish Party is the party of uninhibited freedom, where you are not bound by the expectations of society. Here, you can be part of a different universe, which you can only enter if you let go of everyday conventions. The dress code ensures that no attendee is an outsider, everyone contributes to the common joy by leaving behind society’s dressing rules, and shows his/her true self.
This is a fetish party where joy and hedonism rule, where noone is ashamed to show their true self, and everyone is free to live their dreams, if by doing so they do not prevent others from enjoying their own hedonism.
In order to create an immersive party atmosphere, we combine the best elements of the largest international fetish-BDSM parties, and we put a great emphasis on providing the high quality music that you are used to at these parties.
What do you like most at Freedom Fetish?
What did you like most at the party? We received these answers to that question from our guests in the past three years:
- “I think it was the real infinite freedom. I did not need to feel weird because of anything, the whole atmosphere felt very liberating. It was my first time, so this was something very new, i had not experienced anything like it before. I am sold, completely, i cannot wait until the next one! The atmosphere should stay like this, or even more like this, this really is another universe!”
- “The atmosphere, the crowd, that we can try something new every time.”
- “The uniqueness of the people, their outfits.”
- “The atmosphere and the many interesting people.”
- “The freedom and wildness that covered the whole party. Beautiful boys and girls, the wonderful outfits. The fact that in addition to fetish you also allow physicality. We had our dreams come true. We loved it, it was the best party of all time! :)”
- “The very colourful and respectful crowd.”
- “That everybody dared to be themselves and respectful towards each other.”
- “The fact that it happened. This is an essential event.”